Spring Sports - Outdoor Track & Flag Football
As you know, the portal is now open to register for our middle school SPRING sports season.
- Outdoor Track
- Flag Football
The Outdoor Track and Flag Football teams will compete in the Greater Boston League. These teams will be made up of Andrews and McGlynn Middle School players representing the Medford Mustangs in competition against other communities.
Tryouts begin the week of March 27th. In order to tryout for the team, you must first:
- register in the online portal
- submit a recent physical exam to the nurses office
- be academically eligible (passing your classes)
- be in good standing at the school (you must follow school rules)
If you have any questions, please reach out to the coaches:
- Boys & Girls Outdoor Track - Coach Cameron Olia email@example.com
- Boys and Girls Flag Football- Head coach is Benjamin Healey (firstname.lastname@example.org) and assistant is Jake Whisler (email@example.com.
Flag Football tryouts will take place on Monday, March 27th and Wednesday, March 29th from 2:30-4:15 on the grass soccer field located directly behind the Andrews Middle School. Practice will take place on Mondays and Wednesdays with games taking place on Tuesdays typically. Please wear athletic attire and sneakers/cleats.
Outdoor Track tryouts will take place on Monday, March 27th and Wednesday, March 29th from 3-4 PM at Hormel Stadium. Practice will take place on Mondays and Wednesdays and the meets will take place on Thursdays typically. Please wear athletic attire and sneakers.
Student-athletes are responsible for their own transportation home after the tryouts.