Dear Parents and Caregivers,
Below is a list of some frequently asked questions from parents and caregivers. We hope that you find this to be a helpful tool leading up to the start of the school year. If you have any follow up questions, please do not hesitate to reach out directly to me. This guide is also available in multiple languages by clicking the links below.
Nicholas Tucci, Principal
- Question: How do I notify the school if my child will be absent or needs to be dismissed?
- Question: How can I check my child’s academic progress during the school year?
- Question: How should I determine whether or not my child is feeling well enough to send them to school during this COVID era?
- Question: How can I schedule a meeting with my child’s team of teachers?
- Question: Where can I find the school’s calendar?
- Question: What supplies will my child need at the start of the school year?
- Question: How can I stay up to date with information related to the McGlynn Middle School?
- Question: How can I get involved with the school’s PTO?
- Question: Who should I contact if I have a question about my child’s IEP?
- Question: Where can I find the school rules and expectations?
- Question: Where can I find the bus routes for the AM/PM buses?
- Question: How can I register my child for a club, activity or a sport?
- Question: What is the school policy regarding the use of cellphones and similar devices?
- Question: Can my child bring a water bottle to school?
- Question: What do I need to do in order to allow my child to take their medication during school hours?